Sunday, April 13, 2008

I need its aid, please!

I have to him been writing for some time. I have tried to give the advantage him of my enterprising advising, and have touched in many subjects. We have had articles on the service of attention to the client, being placed in its place, commercialization, publicity, giving to its client what wants, and even some extremities for you on the Internet. I hope that you found them beneficial and interesting.

The time now has come so that it discovers what they love MY readercustomers, or something what you as my reader wants. I can well not be of the limitless information, although it thinks that I come close, but I AM FREE! What better distribution could you obtain?

What I need to know of my readers I am what has stumped to him in its business? What you want to learn more around? What problems you have you could be alleviated if you only knew to solve them?

Meaning that I am trying to do is to do that this column works for you. To give the information him that will help him in its business. The unique way I can do this, I am if I know what you want of this column.

So that it helps him, I need to help to him me. To this end I have fixed a very special page for my readers to the Internet in: HERE.com CONNECTION of www.YOUR

There you will find a form short to complete, this one does not have to take him more than some minutes, and hopefully we can give return to this column in a beneficial tool working together.

You have heard say to me, more in one go, to be right you you must know what not hardly wants its market of target - what you are offering. This one is the point where I must live by my words. He would want that my readers ahead watched to read my column because they know is going to help them in his business.

If you think of her by a minute, you will see that this is a beneficial situation “for both parts” for us two. For you because you will have a source to solve some of his problems of business that alternatively increase their benefits. For me, because I will know what you need and are looking for of this column.

Joy helping of industralists companions to make right, and I have until now been using the approach of the “gun”. By that one I mean that I have covered the subjects that were beneficial to any person of the business and of general interest. , Now it is hour well so that it negotiates in my gun for a pistol of the laser.

I want to be of aid to you in its effort putting to zero inside in the subjects that you want place setting but I do not have the time that to investigate in his the own ones. After all, you must work in the gain of a life of his business and she does not have the luxury of the hour to make its own investigation. Here it is where my column enters the picture - it lets my fingers make walk for you.

In last instance, if you win to me then to win. To satisfy so some minutes take and go to WWW: ITS HERE.com CONNECTION and says to me what you want. To leave us they work together to better work.

No comments: